Apple Cider Classic hotels for August 12th-14th, 2016
FYI – There is an agility trial in the Cabarrus Arena the same weekend as our flyball tournament. Most likely why there is limited, low or no availability at these hotel/motels. There are others in the area of course but the prices, availability or quality may not be as good. As these rooms fill up the price’s listed below are subject to change without notice. Book your room(s) as soon as it is possible for the best selection and rates!!
1. Econo Lodge Kannapolis (704-786-3100) 3100 Cloverleaf Pkwy. Kannapolis $80.0 Double/$75 King/69.99 single/$25 weekend total pet fee 2 dogs under 50#’s, $50 total pet fee for dogs over 50#’s. Limited availability!
2. New – InTown Suites – Kannapolis (704-788-2140 then choose 3 on the menu for the front desk) (Formerly Home Town Suites) Start at $64 Queen room 2 pets up to 50# cost an additional $5 pet night. They do not normally accepts pets over 50#’s. Currently good availability!
3. New 6/9/16. Comfort Inn & Suites (704-795-4888) 3033 Cloverleaf Pkwy. Kannapolis, NC $109 King or two double beds. No Dog # limit or pet fee. Code: Max Fast Flyball for the special Cabarrus rate above and pet conditions listed.
Other area hotels:
4. Hampton Inn Concord (704-793-9700) exit 49 off I-85 – 612 Dickens Place, Concord, NC (15 miles). Limited availability!
5. **For additional hotel listings that welcome pets try Hotelguide.com, BringFido.com and Petswelcome.com after entering your search for pet friendly hotels then the location of Kannapolis or Concord, NC.